Our first show. We go all over the place, but hopefully you still find it entertaining. We are hoping to put out a show a week, so be sure to subscribe for more fun. Also, feel free to call in with questions or comments to 206-203-5613.
- The show starts out with Heather getting called out as a bead geek.
- Attention all Teens: Arizona water parks and community pools are now open for the summer.
- Heather gets put on the spot about the meaning behind Memorial Day.
"I felt like a deer caught in headlights. It's less than 2 minutes into our very first show and Kevin throws this question at me out of the blue. Sometimes I think he knows what I'm going to say before I do." -Heather
- Kevin talks about taking advantage of the 3 day weekend to get some long procrastinated painting done.
- Heather mentions that the AZ Humane Society is celebrating their 50th birthday by offering free adoptions to anyone who is also celebrating a 50th birthday in 2007.
- Heather shares a quick headline regarding a threat to Oleanders.
- Kevin happens across a news story about a museum opening in Kentucky that is devoted to the belief of creationism, and shares his opinion on the subject.
- MythTV rocks, and Kevin tells you why. Heather can't live without it, but finds it difficult to maintain.
- Which to invest in first... A new bedroom set or a new HDTV for the bedroom? Kevin insists the tv should come first, while Heather pleads for a new bedroom set.
- How many computers does a computer geek need? Apparently 7!
- Nintendo Talk - Each talks about their favorite types of Nintendo and computer games.
- Breaking Weather Report - It's HOT in Phoenix!
- The couple's wedding anniversary is coming up on June 8th... What to do... What to do...
- New ear buds and crispy chips don't mix! Sennheiser ear buds create a seal in the ear canal which helps block outside noise, but makes it impossible to sing along without ruining the song.
So, how do you feel about the Museum of Creationism? Would you buy Neuticles or Doggles for your pet? What would you invest in first, a new bedroom set or a HDTV for the bedroom? We would love to hear your opinions so call and leave us a voicemail at 206-203-5613.
|Direct MP3 Download|