Another show under our belts. We discuss more about what's going on in our lives. Also, we have a little trivia game to see how much Kevin remembers about Heather's chick flicks, and how much Heather remembers about Kevin's geeky movies. Play along to see if you know more than Kevin and Heather. Call in with your questions or comments to 206-203-5613.
- Kevin starts the show by asking Heather what she thought of their first show, and insulting non-listeners.
- Heather and Kevin briefly talk about Heather's family that visited, and how much fun Heather's aunt Sandy is.
- The two talk about the hour and a half "steamboat" ride they took on Canyon Lake June 3rd. Heather mentions that Kevin has been to Canyon Lake's Mormon Flat Dam before, and he interjects by assuring our listeners that he's not blowing it up.
- Kevin talks about the progress he's made with this website.
- Heather brings up an afternoon at the pool that has left her with an aversion to Coppertone Continuous No-Rub Sunscreen Spray. Kevin also recollects instances that have left him "baked", as he calls it.
- Kevin promotes Scene It, the DVD trivia game, and Heather quotes her mother on the subject.
- Kevin brags that "everyone loves [his] puppy", which leads to chitchat about his lovable pooch. Shown Below
- Heather seizes an opportunity to talk about her first experience with First Fridays in Downtown Phoenix. For more information click here: First Fridays
- Heather continues on by plugging the Free Sunday Night Concert Series at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. For more information click here: Special Events at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park
- Kevin's antsy, so they finally get to the trivia game he's been waiting to play.
- Half way through the game the two take a little break while the listeners are treated to "I Have Found" by All of Us. For more information or to hear more from this acoustic/folk group click here: All of Us
- And they're back with "Geek Movies vs. Chick Flicks 2007", as Kevin has named it. Neither came close to answering as many trivia questions as they expected each other to. How did you do?
- Kevin mentions the business trip to Long Beach, CA he'll be taking next week. Heather tries to invite herself along without success.
- The couple also bring up the Colorado vacation they'll be taking together the week after next, and end up rambling on about the family they'll be visiting with.
Don't feel shy about contacting us if you have any questions or comments. You can either leave us a voicemail message at 206-203-5613 or use our Contact Information form. Thanks again for stopping by, and check back often. Who knows when new stuff will appear on this website with our crazy schedules!