I just wanted to update everyone. It turns out that I was unable to have surgery today due to my illness. Since it wasn't an emergency, they wanted to hold off until I was well. They don't want to risk any complication, and I quite agree. I was really hoping to have it done and over with, but it's not worth the risk. Besides, they said they can get me in within the next 2 weeks anyway. The surgeon's office is currently coordinating it with the surgical center, and as soon as it's all arranged they'll call me and tell me when to be there. I'll keep you all posted. In the mean time, feel free to join our forums (if you haven't already) and leave me well wishes. Talk at you later.